An opportunity has arisen for a dynamic individual to join the team at ARKS Global.
ARKS Global Ltd is an online retailer that has been operating for ten years, specialising in sales of automotive parts and accessories as well as dealings in the catering and hospitality industry.
We pride ourselves on being a small family run business that cares about its staff as well as its customers. Our customers are all over the world, not just the UK, to date we have shipped orders to customers in over 170 countries.
We’re looking for an “all-rounder” to join us who is versatile, a good team-player and adaptable to a wide variety of roles and tasks, as no two days are ever the same!
If you have experience of dealing with the public in customer service and take great pride in doing so, or you have experience of selling on online marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon, and don’t mind getting your hands dirty with a bit of light warehouse work, then this could be the job for you!
The job is based out of our office/warehouse unit in Sparkbrook, Birmingham, close to the A34 Stratford Road and A4540 middle ring road. On-site staff parking is available, bus stops for 2, 3, 4/4A, 5 and 6 services are a short walk away, and Small Heath train station is a 20min walk away.
The successful applicant will be required to carry out a variety of daily tasks and duties, including:
- Receiving and checking stock deliveries into our warehouse
- Pick, pack and dispatch orders from our own stock and incoming supplier deliveries
- Respond to customer phone-calls and email messages and queries using our CRM system
- Process incoming sales orders for handling and dispatch from our direct-ship suppliers and fulfilment centre
- Check and report on sales channel service metrics to ensure policy compliance is maintained
- Experience with Volo Origin ERP system an advantage, but not essential, training will be provided
- Advanced knowledge of using and working with Microsoft Excel preferred
- Experience of selling on eBay, Amazon and other online marketplaces and websites would be an advantage
- Experience in customer service would be an advantage
- Background in automotive parts retail would be an advantage
- Experience in basic warehouse operations would be an advantage
- 5 day working, Monday to Friday, possibility of flexible hours
- Healthy company pension
- Potential bonus structure and salary review every 6 months
- Staff discount
- Casual dress, not a customer-facing role
- Relaxed working environment with a bit of fun added in
- Quarterly staff night out
- Competitive, TBC dependent on applicant experience
Get in touch
Applications for this position are now closed.