For farmers and other livestock producers looking for a powerful broad-spectrum disinfectant product, ARKS Global is now offering for sale the Neogen Viroxide Super disinfectant, in partnership with UK distributor Trilanco.
Neogen Viroxide Super is a powerful broad-spectrum virucidal disinfectant for protection against infectious livestock diseases, pitched as an alternative to the popular Lanxess Virkon S, which we understand is now in limited supply.
- Peroxygen formulation for enhanced broad-spectrum disinfection
- Non-resistant oxidative chemistry for speed of kill
- Proven effective against African Swine Fever at a market leading dilution rate of 1:800
- Suitable for general hygiene and Emergency Disease Control
- Suitable for livestock housing, equipment, aerial fogging, misting, vehicles and foot dip applications
- Reduces build-up of scale and biofilm in pipeline systems, improving the water quality, reducing bacterial contamination, maintaining pipe diameter, water flow and volume
- Effective in a wide range of temperatures and in hard water conditions
Independently laboratory tested with proven rapid action against bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores:
- Independently tested for virucidal activity (EN14675)
- Proven activity against bacteria (EN1656 and EN1276), fungi (yeast) (EN1657) and spores (EN13704)
- DEFRA approved (FMD, SVD, DoP and General Orders)
Complies with Red Tractor Farm Assured Poultry Scheme for broiler flocks and the disinfectant requirements for British Lion Quality mark for egg production.
Neogen Viroxide Super is available now in 2.5kg, 5kg and 10kg sizes.